Are you looking for effective tips on how to write your health insurance agent resume? Yes, resume writing tips can give you valuable insights; however, it takes to see some health insurance agent resume examples for you to have practical ideas.
Health insurance agents assess clients’ needs and match these with the right health insurance policy. As someone who aims to be one, remember to choose the insurance plan that will best meet their needs. But do this without compromising the company budget. Help clients get the best insurance plan with the company rules in mind. It’s your duty to present the health package benefits included in the contract.
On the other hand, you should clarify the kinds of services not covered by the company. So, you should be good at assessing risks. Besides, you should ensure everything is going well both for the company and its clients.
Now, if you can perform these duties as a health insurance agent—can you make your resume speak for what your target company needs?
Health insurance agent resume examples are effective if they demonstrate your potential through a qualifications summary, relevant work experience, and key skills. There are resume skills section writing tips you need to follow for you to attract your target employer. In addition, you can use a resume builder to make it easy for you to put the important details. To help you write a strong resume tailored to your target job, you need a great resume sample for health insurance agent.
One of the Best Health Insurance Agent Resume Examples:
Health Insurance Agent Resume Example:
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Health Insurance Agent
Highly competent, motivated, and results-driven professional equipped with broad-based experience in finance and information technology complemented with strong educational foundation. Demonstrate exceptional ability in directing daily financial business activities, with comprehensive skills in maximizing efficiency of financial operations, compliance, and profitability improvement. Offer high-caliber entrepreneurial and leadership skills, coupled with expertise in establishing productive relationships with clients and companies by providing innovative solutions as well as in addressing organizational development needs. Enjoy challenges and able to multitask in fast-paced, fiercely competitive environment. Multilingual in English, Malayalam, and Hindi.
- Business Management and Operations
- Outstanding Customer Service and Relations
- Profitability Modeling and Forecasting
- Budget and Time Management
- Quality Control and Regulatory Compliance
- Strong Analytical and Interpersonal Skills
- Financial Analysis and Projections
- Leadership, Training, and Team Building
- Cost Reduction and Containment
- Problem Resolution and Decision Making
- Continuous Process / Performance Improvement
- Articulate Oral and Written Communication
Health Insurance Agent | Company Cdef, Arlington Heights, IL | Oct 2016–Present
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data on their financial resources and needs, along with the physical condition of the person to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele through networking to find new clients and generate list of prospective clients; sell individual and group health insurance to appropriate clients.
- Explain features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of health insurance plans.
- Built and cultivated long-term quality relationships with clients by addressing their needs and providing superior service to ensure utmost satisfaction.
Financial Services Professional | Company Defg, IL | Oct 2015–Present
- Meet clients inside and outside of the office to identify diverse clients’ needs and recommend appropriate products and services.
- Market and sell appropriate products, including life insurance, disability income insurance, long-term care insurance, annuities, mutual funds, 529 plans, and investments to prospective clients.
- Analyze, prepare, and deliver presentations and seminars to clients through the effective use of information, data, and product knowledge.
- Demonstrate outstanding client service and support by continuing to assist current clients in achieving their changing financial objectives.
- Render high level of assistance to clients throughout the completion of the application process.
- Adhere strict compliance to regulations as well as with all New England Financial policies and procedures in regards to the sale and service of all New England Financial products.
Crew Leader Assistant | Comapny Efgh, Skokie, IL | Apr 2018–Jul 2018
- Earned comprehensive knowledge on the nature, scope, and objectives of each assigned field operation and specific procedures to be followed.
- Supported the crew leader to ensure the completion of work according to procedures and on schedule.
- Regularly interfaced with enumerators to assign work and conducted quality control on their paperwork to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Pivotal in submitting completed and acceptable materials to the supervisor on a regular basis.
- Supervised enumerators in the field, provided on-the-spot assistance, and recommended additional training for low performing enumerators.
- Analyzed and processed daily payroll forms for accuracy and completeness.
Assistant Manager Company Fghi, Niles, IL | Jun 2007-Aug 2015
- Convened with customers to provide prompt response to inquiries, concerning products and services as well as to address and resolve complaints under time constraints.
- Spearheaded and mentored 5-7 employees to develop their competencies and achieve the maximum level of potential.
- Collaboratively worked with new hires to support their orientation, training, and other tasks.
- Instrumental in auditing daily shipment processing and managing cash workflow.
- Entrusted to ensure proper store condition; received and stocked merchandise.
- Managed and coordinated various projects, special assignments, and support activities.
- Organized work schedules and delegated specific duties and responsibilities to employees while ensuring proper payroll processing.
Bachelor of Science in Information and Decision Sciences
- IJK University at Chicago (UIC), Chicago, IL
- JKL College, Des Plaines, IL
Certifications & Licensure
Illinois Income Tax Certification Course, H&R Block
Series 6 (Investment Company, Products / Variable Contracts Representative)
Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam)
Licensed Insurance Representative–Life, Accident, Health
Member, Chicago Malayalee Association (Indian Community Organization)
Member, St. Thomas Syro Malabar of Chicago Church
Alumni Member, University of Illinois at Chicago
Microsoft Windows Platforms, Microsoft Office Suite, and Internet
Seeing this health insurance agent profile sample, are you now ready to write your own resume? Will you impress the hiring manager? The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) predicts a 10% increase in insurance agents employment by 2026. So, expect a bunch of qualified candidates aiming for the role. With this in mind, the content of your resume should prove you’re the best candidate for the position.
Health insurance agent resume examples can help you come up with your own resume. But it takes an expert to really write a competitive one. A resume crafted by a specialist will make you stand out among the crowd. So, have yours written by one of our professional resume writers to help you land your dream role, soon.