Insurance Business Manager Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
INSURANCE BUSINESS MANAGER | BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER | SALES MANAGER
Dedicated and high-performing sales professional, offering extensive years of experience and strong qualifications in delivering profitable solutions through cultivating proactive partnership with new clients and consistently meeting the needs of existing ones that increased revenue and corporate profitability. Display remarkable skills in identifying and closing new business, expanding existing business, and winning customer loyalty. Demonstrate mastery over sales techniques, strategies for building a strong client base, and systems that foster customer satisfaction. Exemplify sound expertise in leading cross-functional teams to collaborate as a focused unit, achieving aggressive business goals, and driving the evolution of concepts into productive business strategies. Proven history of increasing profitability while reducing costs and overhead. Cited for extensive insurance management knowledge, coupled with strong negotiation capabilities. Customer-focused with proven capability in understanding and communicating complex product information as well as delivering high-impact sales presentations. Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Outstanding Customer Relation
- Leadership and Team Building
- Insurance Operation
- Budget Control / Management
- Risk Management
- Problem-Solving and Decision Making
- Contract Development and Negotiation
- Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Change Management
- Training and Supervision
AAA TEXAS, FIELD SALES, TX
Insurance Business Manager | 2017-PRESENT
- Assume full responsibility in managing two district offices located in Plano and Allen, Texas.
- Performed day-to-day duties which include coaching, mentoring, and career development of sales agents.
- Continuously develop self-generated leads, cross-selling through multiple lines of insurance and memberships, and marketing through corporate sponsored events.
- Serve as team lead for three other insurance business managers that support the development of office staff and their overall performance.
- Facilitate new training for sales agents to improve accuracy and premium leakage for corporation.
AAA TEXAS, DIRECT SALES, TX
Insurance Business Manager | 2015-2017
- Took charge of coaching, mentoring, and developing 15 sales agents; assumed full responsibility for the closing ratio, lead utilization, and member satisfaction index.
- Successfully boosted closing ratio on internet generated leads from 8% to 15.5% in two months.
- Remarkably improved MSI from 78% to 87.3% through problem solving with insureds and sales agents.
AAA TEXAS, DIRECT SALES, TX
Personal Lines Sales Agent | 2014-2015
- Attained various goals and earned several awards, from sales summits to rookie of the year.
ENRISK ENERGY RISK MANAGEMENT, TX
Account Technician | 2013-2014
- Addressed the needs and concerns of all insureds to ensure their existing business insurance were taken care of.
- Primarily dealt with oil and gas insurance.
WAL-MART SUPER CENTER, THE COLONY, TX
Support Manager | 2010-2014
- Oversaw day-to-day merchandising and personnel supervision surrounding the operation of a Super Wal-Mart.
- Directed and oversaw approximately 20 employees while dealing with loss and prevention, receiving, cashiers, and vendors.
- Developed and maintained strong customer relationship to guarantee outstanding customer satisfaction.
THE COLONY WAL-MART, THE COLONY, TX
Sales Floor Associate | 2005-2010
- Established all aspects of store operations.
- Successfully completed 5 levels of computer-based learning sessions focusing in customer service and management.
Bachelor of Arts in Business, with Emphasis in Marketing and Math (2007-2013)
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH TEXAS, DENTON, TX
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSES
Certified Insurance Service Representative (2013)
Insuring Commercial Property
Insuring Personal Lines
Texas Department of Insurance (2014)
Texas Property and Casualty License
Certified Insurance Service Representative, State Licensed P&C