Plug and Abandonment Consultant Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Seasoned, versatile, and detail-oriented professional, with extensive experience in the development and execution of plugging, and oil and gas operations; including pumping stations and well maintenance, fossil fuel combustion, oil and gas drilling maintenance, pollution control, and power generation systems. Interested in pursuing P&A Consultant position within the petroleum company to effectively utilize knowledge and skills gained from diverse work experience. Personable with proven ability to identify client needs; able to apply innovative methods, procedures, and systems in solving problems.
- Comprehensive background in providing leadership, management, and customer service in fast-paced, quality-focused industries.
- Outstanding capabilities to analyze, gather, write, and produce detailed information and reports.
- Excellent technical and interpretive skills with practical field experience; aptitude to work well with multidisciplinary teams and professionals.
- Established reputation of consistently completing highly complex projects within specific budget and time requirements.
- Knowledge in all applicable rules and regulations concerning safety and environmental policies and procedures; proficient in documenting and implementing preventive maintenance inspections and procedures (OSHA).
USA PLUGGING, PEARSALL, TX
Plug and Abandonment (P&A) Consultant | 2017-2018
Conducted research on all wells, along with various duties, including paperwork, P&A application, and water board letter. Communicated with landowner and ensured location cleared as needed to move in work over rig or coil tubing and cementing equipment.
- Led and supervised all personnel in well plugging, pull casing, and using cement plugs in protecting all fresh water zones.
- Managed sales of all equipment in the salvage of well and lease.
CD & E INVESTMENTS LLP, SAN MARCOS, TX
Project Manager / General Partner | 2012-2017
Expertly performed market analysis, appraisal, and title search for each property; considered for the procurement with approximately 100 properties monthly.
- Managed budget for each project, arranged guidelines for contractors in the repair, and remodeling.
- Successfully sold most properties in-house as owner.
- Handled oil and gas lease acquisition by negotiating contract with mineral owner and operating title on each lease to locate all mineral owners.
- Executed the procurement and sales of oil and gas equipment as well as tubular goods, such as rods, tubing, and casing.
Rst ‘s COMPANY, PEARSALL, TX
Partner / Operations Manager | 1998-2012
Worked with oil and gas company with one 4500 drilling rig; as well as coil tubing unit, work over rig, dozer, two backhoes, three cement pump trucks, four vacuum trucks, two cement bulk trucks, and wire line truck. Ensured consistent compliance of operations with state, federal, and OSHA guidelines. Facilitated meetings for the implementation of safety guidelines for each specific job.
- Conducted employment screening for all field, rig, shop, and CDL drivers.
- Ensured the delivery of all required materials, tools, and machinery to location for cementing, completion, re-entry, and drilling of oil and gas wells.
- Proactively performed and maintained all engineering duties along with composing guidelines for each job.
- Adhered to all ATF regulations for explosives procurement, storage, and transportation and use.
- Identified and resolved all workover problems, free point, back off, wash over, mill, cut, plug, cast iron bridge plug, and set balanced cement plug and squeezed cement plug.
- Conducted specifications, schedules, logs, and test results analysis in determining time of change equipment controls.
Mno EQUIPMENT AND DRILLING, HAMLIN, TX
Drilling Foreman, Quality Control
UNITED STATES ARMY
Supply, Mountain Climbing Instructor
Coursework in Advertising
XYZ UNIVERSITY, LUBBOCK, TX
RECENT PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
ABC COLLEGE, HOUSTON, TX
Radar Observer (Unlimited Ocean), 2018
Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities, 2017
Personal Survival Techniques, 2017
First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), 2017
Basic Fire Fighting Course, 2017
Apprentice Mate (Steering) Upgrade, 2017
Apprentice Mate (Steering) Western Rivers, 2017
Upgrade Master 100 Ton to Master 200 Ton, 2017
Master 100 Ton, 20107