Phone # / Cell Phone #
Intuitive, diligent, and results-driven project management professional, with strong academic foundation and progressive years of experience in directing and completing projects related to real estate operations on-time and within budget constraints. Armed with proven track record of success in all facets of project lifecycle development from initial analysis and conceptual design through implementation, quality review, and enhancement to optimize operational efficiencies and improve business operations.
- Equipped with extensive background in regulatory compliance, combined with in-depth knowledge of best practices for project administration, such as resource allocation, task planning, and progress reporting.
- Well-versed in establishing solid relationships with professionals and individuals while maintaining high ethical and quality standards, professional demeanor, and a cooperative attitude.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership, intellectual curiosity, and social consciousness. Bilingual in English and Arabic, with basic knowledge of Spanish and French languages.
Areas of Expertise
- Project Management and Operations
- Human Resource and Functions
- Vendor and Contract Negotiation
- Budget Implementation and Cost Control
- Strategic Business Development
- Process and Productivity Improvement
- Regulatory Compliance and Standards
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Research, Reporting, and Presentation
- Leadership, Training, and Staff Motivation
Master of Business Administration, 2019
Marymount University | Arlington, VA
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 2017
Marymount University | Arlington, VA
Zumot Real Estate Management, Inc., McLean, VA
Project Manager | 2019–Present
Leverage superior management capacities in directing the Commercial and Residential Project Development. Serve as primary point of contact in determining and resolving complex issues and conflicts within the project team.
Demonstrate proficiency in creating and completing progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations. Provide expert oversight in managing the project scope alteration, potential crises classification, and contingency plans development. Maximize workflow of the entire project operations through effectual training and supervision to project team members and contractors.
- Rendered unparalleled service in managing and completing a home renovation project worth $500K; led efforts in reducing 20% of renovation cost.
- Closely supervised and monitored a new commercial building; contributed in streamlining the Operating Budget of the Commercial Condo Association, resulting in cost saving of 15% on 2011 and operating budget by $50K, bringing additional profit for the company.
- Expertly developed productive business relationships with various individuals associated with the project, bringing major contribution in the success of the project.
- Drove the attainment of project goals by estimating the resources’ and participants’ needs as well as identifying project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Delivered excellent customer service through fulfillment of client needs and specification resulting in total customer satisfaction, referrals, and repeat business.
Bounsou Properties, LLC, Arlington, VA
Project Consultant | 2017–Present
Assume full accountability in generating real estate investments value. Thoroughly review and evaluate information on property values, taxes, zoning, population growth, and traffic volume and formulate decision in acquiring certain properties or not.
Exemplify versatility and multitasking skills in performing diverse tasks, including coordinating renovation projects and supervising contractors, while complying with deadlines and financial requirements.
Meticulously manage the overall properties of the financial operation; guaranteed accurate and timely collection of rental as well as mortgages, property taxes, and maintenance bills payment. Supervise and monitor the occupancy of all rental properties. Build and foster customer relations by identifying and resolving their complaints in a timely manner; schedule and provide property maintenance as necessary. Handle the compilation and documentation of owner’s reports.
- Generated return-on-investment ranging from 15% to 35% that brought major contributions to profit growth.
- Accomplished anticipated revenues of real estate investment by conducting detailed analysis of market conditions and documenting performance of residential properties.
W.G. Carr Company, McLean, VA
Operations Manager | 2012–2018
Applied best management practices in directing overall aspects of commercial and residential real estate activities of the company, including land acquisitions, leasing, and site location with project cost ranging from $500K–$10M. Displayed unsurpassed leadership and guidance in handling a team of 10; held responsible for conducting performance evaluations, such as hiring and firing. Led and facilitated sub-contractor activities while administering the submission of deliverables and financial requirements. Planned, arranged, and developed various financial reports; recommended practical ways in executing resource utilization and assumptions, and underlying budget forecasts. Analyzed and anticipated trends affecting budget needs by reviewing operating budgets periodically. Identified financial resources, implemented programs, and made recommendations for budget allocations through assessment of accounting records, ensuring conformance to budgetary constraints. Orchestrated, managed, and coordinated the marketing activities of business development, including advertising, direct mailing, printing, and events.
- Played a pivotal role in handling and completing numerous commercials and residential renovations, generated returns from 15% to 35% during the competitively changing market.
- Established and maintained strong partnership with customers, which contributed in the achievement of corporate goals and objectives; served as lead project manager, overseeing entire project aspects from conceptualization to completion of commercial and residential project.
- Dealt with the successful renovation of a restaurant vision and overall business process, resulting in improvement of the financial operations; managed the operational aspect of business, including training employees, implementing policies and procedures, monitoring financial functions, re-negotiating contracts, and changing menus, leading in significant cost reduction of 35% and profit margin by 15%.
Chevy Chase Bank, McLean, VA
Sales Leader | 2009–2012
Advanced Applied Scientific Analysis, Inc., Potomac Falls, VA
Research Associate | 2008–2009
Awards and Honors
Summa Cum Laude, Graduate and Under Graduate Degrees
Member, Delta Mu Delta (International Honor Society in Business)
Presidential Scholar, 2014–2015
The National Dean’s List, 2014
Raised $8K for the Aids Foundation and cycled 600 miles over 6 days from San Francisco to Los Angeles to promote awareness, 2014
Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Windows and QuickBooks Pro