Do you want to apply as a restaurant manager? Serve up an effective restaurant manager resume to your target employer. A restaurant manager job is quite a big role to fill since it involves food and people. Even though this job is really strenuous, many still want it. So, to win this job, you need to look for the top restaurant manager resume examples and use them as your guide. Thus, we’ve prepared the best resume example and writing tips for you. Use them to your own advantage!
Restaurant Manager as a Job
What are the restaurant manager’s tasks? Restaurant managers are responsible for managing and leading the store’s overall operations. Their main duties include hiring and training staff and overseeing food quality to ensure customer satisfaction. Apart from these, they also respond to client complaint with poise and respect. They maintain top production, quality, and customer service standards.
Now, are you ready to do these tasks every day? With the right skills and attitude, you’ll surely land this job!
What skills do you need to be a restaurant manager? With the given duties, restaurant managers are expected to have good leadership skills. They also need to have excellent communication and teamwork skills. Lastly, they should be flexible and have a passion for customer service.
How much does a manager at a restaurant make? PayScale says the average restaurant manager pay is about $49,420 per year. Experienced restaurant managers at higher end restaurants can earn up to $76,940 per year.
With all these said, are you even more excited to take on this role? Check out our restaurant manager resume sample now and use our resume builder!
One of the Best Restaurant Manager Resume Examples
Restaurant Manager Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Seasoned, customer-centric, and performance-driven professional with progressive years of experience in full-service hospitality operations. Show broad background in providing hands-on leadership to achieve solid business results. Exemplify successful efforts in addressing guests’ needs and concerns to continuously improve service standards, quality, and profitability. Proven effectiveness to multitask in a globally competitive and fast-paced environment with dedication to superior service. Willing to
- Outstanding Customer Relations
- Hospitality Operations Management
- Quality Assurance and Service Standards
- Strategic Sales Action Plans and Marketing
- Guest Needs Assessment
- Cost Control and Budget Implementation
- Multicultural Experience
- Problem Resolution and Decision Making
- Superior Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Time Management and Prioritization
- Articulate Oral and Written Communication
- Leadership, Staff Training, and Team Building
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
- Supervised all operational aspects of restaurants, dining room, bar, and coffee shop focusing on food and beverage sales, pricing, staffing, and training while maintaining a profitable business and high quality service levels
- Primarily held responsible for managing inventory, ordering alcohol, scheduling front-of-house and back-of-house, processing payroll, tracking sales, and paying bills
- Created innovative business plans and conceptualized several revenue-generating ideas
- Rendered high level of assistance in rewriting menus and coordinating special events, such as weddings
- Administered financial strategies to increase efficiency
- Adhered strict compliance with corporate policies, procedures, and regulations toward fulfillment of its objectives
- Fostered positive working environments to promote high team morale toward fulfillment of corporate goals
- Handled expanded responsibility in the resort’s three restaurants
- Courteously welcomed guests and monitored food preparation and serving techniques to ensure that proper procedures were followed
- Solidified long-term quality relationships with diverse customers to provide total satisfaction as well as to generate sales and new business opportunities
- Communicated with clients to provide prompt response to inquiries concerning products and services as well as to address and resolve complaints under time constraints
RESTAURANT MANAGER, COMPANY BCD
ORLANDO, FL, USA | 2019
RESTAURANT MANAGER, (SEASONAL) LMN LODGE
PORT ANGELES, WA, USA | 2018
SERVER, (SEASONAL) EFG LODGE AND RESORT
GARMISCH-PARTENKIRCHEN, GERMANY | 2016-2018
RESTAURANT MANAGER (SEASONAL), MNOP VILLAGE LODGE
DENALI, AK, USA | 2016
RESTAURANT MANAGER (INTERNSHIP), COMPANY HIJ
ORLANDO, FL, USA | 2016
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN CULINARY MANAGEMENT
Lmn Institute, Scottsdale, AZ: In Progress
ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE IN CULINARY ARTS
Lmn Institute, Orlando FL: 2015-2016
Graduated magna cum laude
JKL University and FGH College: 2013-2014
ServSafe Certifications for both Culinary and Alcohol
Member, Professional Chefs Association
Microsoft Office Suite: Word and Excel | MICROS | Aloha
Be the Next Manager of Your Target Company!
Finally, build your resume through our best restaurant manager resume examples. Here are the points you need to apply in resume writing:
- Write a direct summary.
- List your key strengths.
- Highlight your summary of experience.
- Give value to your job history.
Overwhelmed by these details? Don’t worry. We are here to help you land your target job. You can browse through our resume samples to get more ideas in resume writing. Also, we provide the best resume writing services at a very low price! Call us now and we’ll help you right away!