Adjunct Legal Professor Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Summary of Qualifications
Accomplished professional with distinguished career in legal and corporate industry, driving force behind lucrative projects, and solid reputation for spearheading growth and long-term value. Multifaceted and engaging leader with proven expertise in corporate development, new business venture, client relations, and regulatory compliance and standards. Directly involved in positions of increasing responsibility and authority.
- Highly enthusiastic to proactively provide his long-term legal success to the teaching industry.
- Expert at establishing professional relationships with customers, clients and executives within multiple industries while maximizing business opportunities.
- Articulate communicator with well-defined investment skills and powerful communication, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Authored a proposed study course to teach students about the intersection of law, business, and personal development, and the ways to become a player and observer in the corporate world.
- Highly regarded by the legal professor as a “Rain Maker,” specializing in a corporate broker-dealer formation, acquisition and compliance, capitalization; integrated development of new business ventures, and securities litigation.
- Represents public and private companies in formation, development and staffing on a multi-state basis, as well as in regulatory investigations and proceedings.
- Developed own law firm which evolved into two successor law firms, and then associated with Becker & Poliakoff, LLP.
- Assisted companies in formulating business development and expansion programs including fundraising.
Client Relations & Negotiation
- Served numerous clients ranging from start-up companies to seasoned public corporations engaged in diverse industries and assisted in fundraising activities.
- Represented broker-dealer clients in connection with regulatory inquiries and internal compliance reviews, private placements and public offerings.
- Partner and Attorney | Abc Firm, New York, NY | 2015–Present
- Owner and Partner | Def Law Office, New York, NY | 1989–2015
- Senior Partner | Ghi Firm, New York, NY | 1980–1989
XYZ Law School, Brooklyn, NY
BACHELOR OF LAWS: 1979
- Issued a Juris Doctor degree
- Admitted to New York Bar, U.S. District Court, and Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- New York City Bar Association New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) American Bar Association
Founding Business Partner, Franchisee of Thrifty Rent-A-Car, Manhattan and Newark Airport, NY
Founding Legal Counsel, Quality Care, Inc., New York, NY