Phone # / Cell Phone #
FORCE PROTECTION SPECIALIST
Focus of Interest: Overseas Security Contract
- Security Management
- Community Protection
- Asset Protection and Loss Prevention
- Investigations Management
- Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
- Client Relations Management
- Mentoring and Leadership
- Analysis and Reporting
- Policy Development and
- Training and Supervision
Experienced and accomplished security and protection professional, offering extensive years of advanced expertise in corporate security management, combined with wide-ranging background in law enforcement, investigations, and associated management. Possess extensive expertise in using military and law enforcement weapons. Deliver consistent positive results in making high-stakes decisions, resolving complex security issues, and managing large-scale projects. Apply extensive problem-solving skills in identifying and analyzing issues to develop appropriate solutions. Thrive at establishing productive relationships with all levels of individuals from diverse backgrounds by rendering exemplary client services as well as leading and motivating cross-functional teams simultaneously. Demonstrate hardworking nature, along with multitasking abilities to effective work in fast-paced, high pressure, sensitive, and exceedingly demanding environments. Display fluency in Spanish and English languages. Currently hold an Active Security Clearance.
SOC-SMG, CAMP TAJI, IRAQ
Rapid Response Guard | APR 2018-PRESENT
- Carried out roving patrols in armored vehicle 12 hours a day, 6 days a week.
- Scan all areas around the base and outside the base for insurgent activities using CCTVs and dispatch Rapid Response Team to doubtful activities.
- Arrange roadblocks and support military police and EOD in securing the affected area when base gets attacked.
- Conduct vehicle searches on vehicles entering Camp Taji.
- Provide supervision and training to Ugandan security guards concerning base security operations.
- Render static security and inform Commander in case of mortar/small arms attack.
- Use night vision camera and CCTV camera system to protect military installation.
- Immediately respond to all indirect fire attacks and deliver support to military police and EOD teams.
- Utilize biometric tools to perform retina scans as part of Army’s random anti-terrorism measures and avoid insurgent/terrorist access to Army installation.
G4S, CAMP BONDSTEEL, KOSOVO
Force Protection Specialist | MAR 2017-MAR 2018
- Conducted complete searches on all vehicles and individuals entering the Army facility, including mirroring vehicle’s underneath to inspect for anomalies.
- Performed roving patrols around base perimeter using Army HMMWV vehicle and carried out watchtower and sentry duties, reporting all perimeter violations to supervisor.
- Operated CCTV to monitor base perimeter and maintain security on Army installation.
- Rendered support to military police as necessary.
- Identified and detected some individuals trying to cut the perimeter fence; dispatched roving patrols and military police to area.
U.S. BORDER PATROL, BRACKETTVILLE, TX, USA
U.S. Border Patrol Agent | APR 2016-FEB 2018
- Arrested and detained smugglers and illegal aliens and immigrants that crossed in the United States.
- Performed high-risk vehicle stops to implement immigration laws and conduct inspections for illegal contraband.
- Operated CCTVs to monitor the Border and deployed Border Patrol agents to area during intrusions.
- Interviewed arrestees to acquire intelligence and biographical information while obtaining fingerprints and administering the process for prosecution.
- Utilized Border Patrol camera system to spot and identify illegal aliens attempting to enter the country.
- Played a pivotal part in the arrest of a driver and an illegal alien that was hiding inside the car’s trunk, both were charged with human smuggling and illegal entry into the United States.
ARMY NATIONAL GUARD, SOUTH HAVEN, MI, USA
Nuclear Biological Chemical Warfare Specialist | JUL 2007-JUL 2013
- Worked as nuclear, biological, and chemical defense specialist, providing training to soldiers on nuclear, biological, and chemical warfare.
- Educated Marines and soldiers on ways to defend themselves against nuclear fallout as well as on Alpha, Beta, and Neutron Particles and its effect on molecules.
- Informed Marines regarding Gamma radiation and its damaging effects on human tissue, along with anthrax, Ebola, and other biological warfare agents.
- Administered radiation surveys to ensure no radiation leaks in devices containing radioactive material.
- Managed access control point in Fort Hood and permitted access to authorized personnel.
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS, CHERRY POINT, NC
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Minor in Business Administration (2013)
WESTERN MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY, KALAMAZOO, MI, USA
Border Patrol Agent, Border Patrol Academy (2017)
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certified, American Red Cross (2017)
Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Certified (2017)
Michigan Real Estate License (2015)
Southwestern Michigan Association of REALTORS-Former Member (2015)