Environmental compliance managers play an integral role in an organization, especially for corporations operating in the environmental industry. To know more about this position, read on and get ready to write your environmental compliance manager resume.
What is a Senior Environmental Compliance Manager?
Environmental compliance managers are in charge of overseeing their organization’s environmental performance and guaranteeing strict compliance with environmental laws concerning hazardous materials in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations. Aside from these, they are also responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating strategies to achieve environmental targets. Here are some of the responsibilities of a senior environmental compliance manager.
- Supervise the organization’s management and policy adherence in relation to biodiversity, environmental health, renewable energy, pollution control, waste management, and recycling
- Raise awareness of environmental legislation and prevent any potential contravention of regulation and consent compliance
- Spearhead environmental investigations for significant incidents
- Maintain environmental management system, certification, and compliance with the ISO 14000 family of standards
- Develop and execute EHS training programs for environmental awareness
Senior Environmental Compliance Manager Salary
According to Salary.com, the average environmental compliance manager salary is $76,842 as of March 29, 2021; however, the salary range typically falls between $66,617 and $87,343. Salary ranges depend on various factors, such as education, certifications, skills, and the number of experience.
Effective Senior Environmental Compliance Manager Resume Tips
Looking for a job as a senior environmental compliance manager? Start with your resume first! Below are some tips you can heed to help you craft an interview-generating senior environmental compliance manager resume.
Write an attention-grabbing summary. For your resume to be powerful, write a senior environmental compliance manager summary statement instead of a resume objective. This makes your application stand out from the pile of resumes hiring managers review every day.
List your areas of expertise and skills. Aside from being a handy list of your skills, this section helps you optimize your resume for the applicant tracking system (ATS) which most employers use to screen resumes.
Highlight your relevant professional experience. Outline your work history the way employers can pinpoint the relevance of your experiences to what the job position requires.
Emphasize your achievements. Note your achievements as these will help you stand out from the rest vying for the same job.
Include your education and professional development. Putting your education, relevant certifications, and training on your resume gives you an edge to snag the job.
Senior Environmental Compliance Manager Resume Sample
Download this senior environmental compliance manager resume sample now.
Last Check on Your Senior Environmental Compliance Manager Resume
Before sending out your resume, do a final resume check through this list.
- Make sure your resume contains your contact details.
- Write a striking summary statement.
- List your areas of expertise, skills, or core competencies to further prove why you’re fit for the job.
- Highlight your work history relevant to your target job.
- Mention your achievements to serve as support for your work experiences.
Ready to pursue a career as a senior environmental compliance manager but don’t know how to create an effective resume? Fret no more! Resume4Dummies got your back! Aside from free resume templates and samples, we also offer the best resume writing services. Check our resume services now!