Are you working in the environmental health and safety (EHS) field, or looking to apply in this line of work? Then, you need to prepare a winning EHS resume. Before looking for the best environmental health and safety manager resume examples online, you need to know first what an EHS staff does.
What is an Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Manager?
Environmental health and safety (EHS) managers are also called occupational health and safety specialists, corporate safety directors, environmental protection officers, or safety consultants. They take charge of assisting companies to comply with safety laws, while focusing on the safety of all employees, clients, and the environment. Hence, it is important that your EHS resume reflects your job duties and highlights your accomplishments the right way.
What Does Environmental Health and Safety Manager Do?
Environmental health and safety managers inspect and assess the environment, equipment, and process throughout the working areas.
Here are some other activities of EHS managers.
- Create and implement health and safety plans, as well as data collection and analysis.
- Carry out environmental programs.
- In charge of performing incident investigations
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Provide appropriate trainings
Environmental Health and Safety Manager Salary
As of June 28, 2021, the average EHS manager pay in the United States was $92,126, with a salary range of $80,152 to $106,309. Salary ranges depend on the qualifications, certifications, and experience in the field.
Effective Environmental Health and Safety Manager Resume Tips
Interested in learning how to craft a well-written resume with environmental health and safety manager resume examples? Take note of the following important details you must include in your resume.
- Contact Information. This section is crucial. If the recruiter wants to give you the position, they must be able to reach you as soon as possible.
- Professional Summary. Highlight your skills and knowledge for the position at a glance.
- Professional experience and achievements. Showcase your work history and achievement so employers can determine the connection of it to the position requirements.
- Credentials. Include your educational background and training relevant to EHS.
Environmental Health and Safety Manager Resume Sample
You’ll need a job-winning resume that demonstrates why you’re the ideal candidate for the job to ensure you get an interview invite for this employment. Interested in learning how to do it? Take a look at this example of environmental health and safety manager resume.
Download this environmental health and safety manager resume sample now.
Last Check on Your Environmental Health and Safety Manager Resume
Before sending out your resume, do a final resume check through this list.
- Make sure your resume contains your contact details.
- Write a striking summary statement.
- List your areas of expertise, skills, or core competencies to further prove why you’re fit for the job.
- Highlight your work history relevant to your target job.
- Mention your achievements to serve as support for your work experiences.
Are you looking for other samples such as environmental officer CV sample or EHS director resume? Or do you need help in writing your environmental health officer cover letter? Apart from the best resume writing services, Resume4Dummies provides a wide range of free resume templates and samples, including environmental health and safety manager resume examples. That said, should you wish to seek help in writing your resume, you may check our resume services now.