Tax Adviser Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Self-motivated Enrolled agent and Certified Financial Planner offering progressive experience in tax audit, compliance, analysis, reporting, and accurate preparation of individual, corporate, estate and gift taxes. Proven expertise in compiling detailed research using innovative technologies and available resources complemented with extensive knowledge of legal regulations, special rulings, changing tax laws and decisions critical in determining tax liability. Demonstrated ability to speak, teach in a seminar and class completed with skills in communicating well with individuals at all levels and from diverse cultures and backgrounds. Proficient in using different Microsoft Office applications and internal software systems.
Individual and Corporate Tax Law
Reporting and Documentation
Integrated Tax System
Strategic and Tactical Planning
Customer Service and Relations
Company IJK, INC., WORCESTER MA
Tax Office Manager | Owner
- Assumed full responsibility in preparing and filing more than 500 individual, corporate, estate and gift tax returns every year with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and all state taxing authorities in a timely manner.
- Represented clients during IRS and State audits both in office and via correspondence, resulting in a situation where a client saved more than $100,000 of tax money.
- Provided basic and intermediate tax class and training for new employees. Oversee employee activities; prepare schedule for the staff.
- Review tax returns prepared by other tax professionals.
- Provide expert financial advice and tax saving tips to clients.
- Developed customer’s experience at point of sale through virtuous coordination of efforts.
- Remarkably boosted profit margin by streamlining office work flows and personnel assignments.
Company LMN, CAMAS, WA
- Managed the preparation and filing of individual tax returns.
- Established new and existing client relationships and demonstrated knowledge of client business through consultation and excellent customer service.
- Held accountability in assisting clients on various strategies that will legally minimize the tax liability.
- Directly prepared customer return based on information provided by clients or answered tax related questions.
Mail Handler, Company OPQ, Shrewsbury, MA
Middle School Teacher, ABC Middle School, SIMLA, INDIA
Elementary School Teacher, DEF PUBLIC SCHOOL, NEW DELHI, INDIA
Bachelor of Science and Education, GHI UNIVERSITY, NEW DELHI, INDIA
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING/ CONTINUING EDUCATION
Certificate in Financial Planning, JKL UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION, BOSTON, MA
How to Communicate with Diplomacy and Tact, MNO COMPANY AND ASSOCIATES, SAN FRANCISCO, CA (2015)
How to Win Friends and Influence People in Business, MNO COMPANY AND ASSOCIATES, SAN FRANCISCO, CA (2015)
PARTICIPATED IN VARIOUS IRS FORUMS, NATP, NAEA AND UMASS SCHOOL ANNUAL SEMINARS
Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
Enrolled Agent (EA) – Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Certification
National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
National Association of Tax Professional (NATP)