Federal Police Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Law Enforcement | Crime Detection and Prevention | Public Order Maintenance | Emergency Service | Conflict Resolution | Police Instruction | Safety and Security | Public Surveillance | Legal and Regulatory Compliance | Technical Proficiency | Leadership and Team Building
- Dynamic and hardworking professional with broad-based and hands-on skills in successful development and implementation of law enforcement services within the public service area.
- Highly commended as an accomplished police officer, with consistent assignment delivery success and process improvement achievement; integrate academic background and professional development into the public setting.
- Proactive team player; physically fit to meet the demands of the industry.
- Articulate communicator with well-defined leadership skills and well-honed communication, interpersonal and technical aptitude.
United States Capitol Police | Headquartered at Washington, DC
Federal police force, in charge in protecting the U.S. Congress
POLICE OFFICER | Oct 2017–Present
- Currently designated at the House Division to patrol at the U.S. Capitol complex, both inside and outside the buildings.
- Coordinate on traffic checkpoints, mobile patrol, security screening and investigations.
- Handle increasing responsibilities as reflected in receiving and accomplishing new assignments.
- Integrate aggressive drive for exceptional dedication to work as shown in coming early to work and staying late, utilizing additional overtime.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with people, acquiring new daily experience.
- Engage in mandatory and additional department trainings, and regularly attend online and hands-on trainings.
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE: 2017
JKLM University, NJ
Engaged in Advanced Law Enforcement Response Team (ALERT) Training
Attended in numerous online courses at Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) such as:
Incident Command for Natural and Manmade Disasters: In Progress
Microsoft Office Applications (Word and Excel)
Typing speed of 60 wpm