Key Account Manager Resume Sample
Phone # / Cell Phone #
Finance professional, with comprehensive years of experience in financial management, customer service, asset management and business development. Equipped with extensive background in broker-dealer products, and services. Possess proven achievement in executing fiscal and analytical functions, managing organizational and administrative changes, as well as identifying and resolving issues on a prompt manner. Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills; expert at fostering solid and professional relationships with customers, colleagues, and executives while maintaining high ethical and quality standards, professional demeanor, and a cooperative attitude. Known for keen eye for details with proven effectiveness to multitask in competitive and fast-paced environments. Display proficiency in English, with basic knowledge in Spanish.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Contract Negotiation and Presentation
- Project Management and Completion
- Outstanding Customer Service and Relations
- Cost Control and Budget Implementation
- Strategic Business Development
- Process and Productivity Improvement
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER | 2017-Present
Company Opq, New York, NY
Sustain constant communication with two senior account managers in providing service to company’s top three key accounts (clients). Effectively liaise between the customer and the company to market and promote products and services. Interface and work closely with all level of professionals to gain partnership and client base growth. Handle and maintain established accounts while generating new business opportunities as well as aligning client initiatives. Facilitate and coordinate conference calls and meeting with clients. Collaborate closely with the Legal Department to ensure completion of legal agreements in a timely and accurate manner. Effectively interact both internal and external financial departments to secure proper execution of payments and invoices.
- A paramount contributor in the successful attainment of overall business initiatives with company’s top client firms, which boosted sales and strengthened business relationships.
- Proactively conducted sales conferences, marketing, and operational initiatives with client firms resulting in total customer satisfaction, boosted referrals, and repeat business.
- Provided exceptional service to clients through immediate response to their inquiries and request regarding products and services that the company offers.
- Maintained ongoing and professional relationships with regional sales personnel resulting in successful sales and client-centric service on a regional level.
SENIOR INVESTMENT SPECIALIST | 2015-2017
Company Lmn, New York, NY
Courteously handled and answered outbound calls and reactive inbound calls to provide timely information on company family funds. Coordinated sales efforts to provide assistance to the external counterpart. Leveraged and utilized keen expertise in organizational investment products and services, including open-end funds, 529 products, separately managed accounts, and value-added services. Established and cultivated long-term quality relationships with major alliances and client firms within the territory. Expertly administered database maintenance, analysis, and evaluation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales.
- Strengthened rapport with internal departments leading to identification and resolution of complex issues and execution of additional services to clients.
- Instrumental for the sudden increase of organizational sales through outbound call administration and scheduled completion of weekly activities.
- Rendered outstanding sales and marketing service to broker/dealer clients, which resulted in effective promotion of firm’s investment products and increased sales within territory.
- Resourcefully completed projects and tasks within the deadline, resulting in balanced workload in the overall department.
REGISTERED CLIENT ASSOCIATE | 2013-2015
Company Ijk, New York, NY
Led the creation and implementation of individual, corporate, retirement accounts, and qualified plans. Built strong partnership with four financial advisors by providing sales, administrative, and operational support. Demonstrated proficiency in executing successful portfolio investments; spearheaded financial planning by working closely with money managers, CPAs, and pension consultants. Continuously adhered with the organizational policies and procedures. Coordinated strategic execution of business efforts by leading operations, marketing, and compliance to achieve timely and accurate problem resolution.
- Broadened skills of new staff and maximized workflow of the business operations by providing effectual training in daily job responsibilities.
- Executed thorough familiarity in fiscal operations; strictly managed the transition of $70M assets from Smith Barney to Merrill Lynch.
- Instrumental for the successful expansion of retention levels as well as in the achievement of financial objectives within highly competitive markets.
- Significantly contributed and involved in the overall aspects of retirement and estate plans and development.
- Initiated the establishment of new accounts and procurement of 401(k) plans.
REGISTERED SALES ASSISTANT | 2007-2013
Company Fgh, New York, NY
Meticulously led and managed the administration of more than $100M in assets. Regularly involved and participated in client servicing, account establishment, and investment implementation. Expanded client base within saturated market through effective direction of business development efforts.
- Recognized for exceptional performance and earned distinction as the Best Sales Associate within the region.
- Presented accurate and reliable financial information to clients and CPAs, resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
- Consistently optimized sales and exceeded revenue objectives by providing proactive leadership in organizing client seminars.
PERSONAL BANKER | 2004-2007
Company Efg, Scarsdale, NY
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ECONOMICS, MINOR IN DANCE
ENGLISH AND SPANISH LITERATURE (Extensive Credits)
BCD University, Stony Brook, NY
Chartered Retirement Planning Specialist, 2015
NASD – Series 7, 63, and 66 License
Sales of Financial Services and Financial Products (Mutual funds, closed-end funds, and separately managed accounts)
MAC Operating System | Microsoft Office Software