Phone # / Cell Phone #
Summary of Qualifications
Remarkably astute, tenacious, and highly accomplished professional, powered with comprehensive years of successful career in real estate sales, commercial property management, and office management. Possess extensive background in directing efficient organizational processes, building mutually beneficial relationships, and formulating creative solutions that contribute to organizational goals and objectives achievement. Visionary with entrepreneurial attitude; highly commended for proven track record of success in ensuring customers’ satisfaction and driving progressive market development through implementation of market research strategies and innovative techniques.
- Demonstrated success in increasing sales and customer service levels while maintaining consistent adherence to compliance parameters and quality standards in generating high-quality solutions.
- In-depth knowledge in conducting research to formulate different residential and commercial real estate investing and development strategies.
- Resourceful and creative individual; proficient at maximizing on a shoestring.
- Aligned organizational expenses with owner’s objectives as well as secured timely and accurate collection of owner’s income due, resulting in the achievement and/or surpassing of NOI goals for Block Real Estate Services.
- Engaged and regularly participated in civic and business organizations, gaining new business opportunities and leads.
- Earned recognition and received the CB Richard Ellis’ “New Client/Portfolio within 60 days of Employment” award.
- Promoted from AREM to REM within first 90 days of employment at CB Richard Ellis due to excellent performance.
- Successfully acquired two merit increases within the first 90 days of employment in CB Richard Ellis.
- Functioned as substantial contributor in the improvement of organizational processes and procedures by implementing strategies and addressing complex employee-related issues within Allied Fence & Security, LLC.
Real Estate Property Management
- Strictly monitored and supervised portfolios of multiple commercial real estate properties.
- Meticulously led the collection of rent and payment of expenses; ensured compliance with lease terms; and prepared required legal notices.
- Maintained ongoing and professional relationships with tenants by addressing their needs and concerns in a prompt manner, resulting in tenants’ satisfaction and high level of retention.
- Effectively recommended and coordinated alterations, maintenance, and reconditioning of property as necessary.
- Exemplified proficiency in marketing and leasing of properties; demonstrating space; verifying prospective tenants; and negotiating new leases and renewals.
- Handled the preparation and completion of lease documents, annual budgets, capital expenditures, forecasts, management plans, monthly performance reports, variance reports, along with management and pipeline reports.
- Conducted thorough analysis and review on the operating expense statements to ensure compliance with lease obligations; provided expert oversight in evaluating and calculating budgets and rent increases.
- Executed superior management skills in directing the overall aspects of financial operations of property to secure timely rent collection and payment of mortgages, taxes, insurance, payroll, and maintenance bills.
- Capably led the evaluation of zoning and tax laws, demographics, property values, and traffic pattern to identify appropriate and profitable investment property for a wide spectrum of clientele.
Business / Office Operations and Administration
- Rendered unparalleled service and functioned as office manager, leasing agent, accounting assistant, personal assistant, and executive manager for a small architectural firm providing design build and construction management services.
- Utilized strong office and organizational skills in managing office workflow and coordinating the design of space and interior painting.
- Assumed full responsibility for directing all marketing, administration, and operational functions for a $1.5M company.
- Oversaw and administered accounting functions as well as staffing, business development, and company logo trademarking; served as key member of strategic leadership team.
- Performed diverse tasks, such as recruitment, hiring, motivation, conflict resolution, records maintenance, daily schedules, payroll processing, and benefits management.
Sales and Contract Coordination
- Served as pivotal member of the property sales team; expertly administered the preparation, negotiation, amendments, and final distribution of sales contract.
- Significantly contributed and involved in the efficient operation of sales office and supervision of support staff.
- Ensured timely information flow and productive sales closings by conducting effective and consistent follow up with clients and outside agents.
- Spearheaded the improvement of contract process in compliance with the appropriate legal guidelines and while maintaining satisfied customer perspectives.
- Successfully generated adequate traffic to property through development of effective marketing and coordination of public relations activities.
- Singlehandedly developed and established standardized processes and procedures for contracts, marketing and promotions and personnel, consistency improvement, comprehension, productivity, efficiency, and legal compliance.
- Took part in the creation and implementation of innovative image development campaign, including logo identity, stationary and collateral materials, and website that resulted in consistent brand identity, improved customer awareness, increased sales leads, and augmented organizational revenue.
Customer Service and Relations / Leadership and Supervision
- Seamlessly managed the leasing services for executive office; efficiently identified and resolved conflict between landlord and tenant.
- Applied dynamic leadership skills in supervising a staff with three members; administered the documentation of performance goals and budget.
- Closely supervised office assistants and custodial staff.
- Led the implementation of QuickBooks Pro, which resulted in efficient completion of assigned tasks; provided exemplary assistance and support to accountant.
- Established and cultivated long-term, quality relationship with customers by providing excellent customer service while performing sales agent duties.
- Effectively liaised between employees that seek green-card status and attorney.
Real Estate Manager, Block Real Estate Services ▪ Kansas City, MO ▪ 2015–2019
Real Estate Manager, CB Richard Ellis ▪ Kansas City, MO ▪ 2015–2017
Executive Manager, James E. Taylor & Associates ▪ Kansas City, MO ▪ 2014–2015
Sales Office Coordinator / Contracts Manager, Metropolitan Condominiums ▪ Kansas City, MO ▪ 2012–2014
Office Manager and Principal, Allied Fence & Security, LLC (The Gate Guys) ▪ Kansas City, MO ▪ 2007–2012
Senior Assistant to Vice President, Cohen – Esrey Real Estate Services ▪ Kansas City, MO ▪ 2006–2007
Realtor Associate, JD Reece Corporation | Reece /Nichols ▪ Overland Park, KS ▪ 2004–2015
Merchandiser / Product Manager, Swingster Marketing & Design Resources, Inc. ▪ Kansas City, MO ▪ 2002–2004
Johnson County Community College ▪ Overland Park, KS, 2006-2007
(Coursework: Creating websites using FrontPage)
Contract Law | Property Management | Risk Management ~ 2018
E-Marketing | Introduction to Commercial | 1031 Tax Exchange ~ Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors® (KCRAR), 2012
Real Estate Pre-License | Real Estate Post-License ~ Career Education Systems, 2013
QuickBooks Pro ~ New Horizons, 2008
Microsoft Outlook (Intro and Intermediate) | Microsoft PowerPoint (Windows 97 Beginning and Enhanced) ~ Executrain, 2006
Creating websites using PowerPoint | Real Estate Pre/Post-License | Mortgage Banking | Missouri Law ~ Career Dynamics, 2011-2012
Microsoft Word and Excel (Macintosh Environment) ~ Danka Computer Solutions, 2009
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook ▪ MAC Operating System
Accounting Software/Yardi, Jenark, MRI